March 11, 2017 – March 11, 2017
Milpera State High School, Parker St, Chelmer
Saturday 11 March 2017
8.45 – 9.15 Registration & Sign-in
9.15 – 10.15 ‘How long does it take to achieve academically in a second language?’
Investigating variables that impact academic outcomes for EAL learners in Queensland schools.
You heard about it last year – now hear the results of research conducted by : Dr Margaret Kettle, Dr Sue Creagh, Dr Jennifer Alford, Professor Barbara Comber
Synopsis – Presentation Synopsis & Bio
10.15 – 11.00 Morning Tea and networking
11.00 – 12.00 QATESOL Annual General Meeting
– 2016 reports
– election of 2017 volunteer Management Committee
* Login before registering to access free admission. If you don’t log in first, the system will automatically ask you to pay $30*
Non-members $30 Online payment at time of registration Click on PayPal button where you are given two options – PayPal or credit card.
Attendance certificates will be issued
Online registration is essential
Due to catering requirements, registrations close Tuesday 7 March
* IMPORTANT: QATESOL Members must login before registering
- Click on LOGIN (top right hand corner)
- Your USERNAME is your email address or the username you have chosen
- Enter your password
- Click on the LOGIN button
If you have forgotten your password, click on Lost Password under the LOGIN button and it will be immediately emailed to you.
For further enquiries or assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org